We charge by time, not by the number of animals. However, if you have several different types of animals (cats, reptiles, horses, etc), we may suggest a longer visit window to ensure we can accommodate all their needs.
Most animals do much better while in the comfort of their own home and with their routine. This allows them to have familiar scents, structures, and environments while we care for them. That’s why all of our services are provided in the comfort of your home.
Care For Your Pets
When you are looking for a pet sitter you need someone who both you and your pets can trust. You also want to make sure that they are flexible, trustworthy, and reliable. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to schedule and receive care.
Experienced, animal-loving pet sitters.
- Our sitters are vetted.
- We make sure that everyone we hire is safe, reliable, and has a true passion for animals.
- All sitters pass a background check.
- All sitters go through an interview and orientation process.
Meet your sitter before you schedule.
We believe that you and your pet should feel as comfortable as possible with your sitter before our scheduled service takes place. That’s why we offer a free Meet & Greet before your first service begins. This gives everyone a chance to get to know each other and make sure that this is a good fit.
- Pet visits include walks and playtime.
- Dog walks include cleaning up any pet waste during the walk.
- Administer oral/topical medication.
- Overnight pet sitting in your home.
- Home walk-through for seasonal residents.
WHAT WE DO
Each pet care visit automatically includes:
- An initial text to discuss your pet(s).
- Text updates with pictures.
- Bringing in the mail, packages, and newspapers.
- Cleaning/Filling the food and water bowls as outlined in the instructions.
- Cleaning up any bathroom accidents and scooping out the litter box.
- Picking up dog waste in the yard. (*from during the visit.)
- Watering indoor and outdoor potted plants, if requested.
- Securing windows and doors, if requested.
- Rotating lights and blinds, if requested.
Our professional dog walkers will take your dog on a 30- or 60-minute leashed walk in your neighborhood.
Are you leaving town and need someone to check on your dogs, cats, hamster, fish, turtles, birds, etc.? Our 30-, 45- and 60-minute dog, cat, or small animal visits. performed by our experienced pet sitters, will maintain your pet’s routine. The visit includes feeding, water replenishment, litter box cleaning, brushing, and lots of playtime. This service includes home care: watering plants, bringing in mail and newspaper, blinds, and light rotation for security purposes.
“Overnight” Pet/Housesitting Sitting
Concerned about leaving your home? Want a professional to look after your home? Our sitters can take care of your pets, take in the mail and packages, water the plants and bring the cans in and out. Whatever you need for us to do so you can enjoy your time away, worry-free.
Overnight Dog Sitting service provides your pets with a professional pet sitter who sleeps in your home, so you can breathe a sigh of relief because your dog will get to maintain their normal routine of feeding, playtime, and exercise in the safety and comfort of your household. A morning walk and evening walk are included.
Dog Day Care
Want someone to hang out at your home with your dog during the day? With Day Care your dog will stay in the safety and comfort of your home.
Hotel Dog Sitting
Are you visiting Tucson and bringing your furry friend with you? Are you worried about them being alone in your hotel room? Our dog sitter will come and stay with them while you go out and enjoy our great city.